Welcome To Genesis Cadillac Inc.
Our family has been in the automotive sales and service business in Macomb County, Michigan for over 40 years. We started out as a small used car dealer in Warren Michigan in 1975. From those humble beginnings we have grown to a multi-location dealership group, selling and servicing thousands of vehicles each year. We are honored to represent Cadillac in Metro-Detroit and look forward to meeting you. We are hands-on operators; working on site each day to ensure we are providing an exceptional sales and service experience. Our philosophy for operating a full service new car dealership is different than the competition. We don’t believe in just talking about customer service, we live and breath customer service; it's our sole purpose for being here. We promise that you won’t find a stereotypical dealership experience at Genesis Cadillac Inc..
Why Buy from Genesis Cadillac Inc.
- World Class Customer Service – Every associate at Genesis is empowered to provide exceptional customer service, with a goal of exceeding your expectations.
- Market Based Value Pricing - Everyone gets our best price up front, no hidden fees or surprises.
- Price Match Promise - If you find a better price from a local dealer on the same vehicle we will meet or beat that price.
- Shop from Home Convenience – At Genesis you can buy your car your way, in person, or online. Select the vehicle from our interactive website, enter your information on our secure servers and the vehicle can be delivered to your home or office.
- Financing Options for Everyone – At Genesis we don’t judge your credit score, our job is to get you the best financing for your needs. Our finance professionals work with dozens of lending institutions to get you the best rate and terms that work for you.
- Concierge Service – The purchase is just the beginning of our relationship, Genesis employees a team of skilled technicians equipped with state of art equipment to keep your vehicle running and looking like new.
- Courtesy Transportation – When your vehicle needs service or collision repair, you can count on Genesis to help keep your life on track with our courtesy vehicles
- Autobiography - Every pre-owed vehicle at Genesis comes with an autobiography detailing its reconditioning and owner history.
- Buy Back Program – Whether you buy a vehicle from us or not, Genesis will buy your current vehicle no matter the age or condition. Appraisals are complimentary and we handle the entire purchase and pay off process.
- Reward Yourself, You’ve Earned It – At Genesis we want the car buying process to be an enjoyable and rewarding experience. We hope to earn your business with exceptional value and outstanding customer service before and after the sale.
You’ve worked hard to earn your success, reward yourself with a new or pre-owned Cadillac from Genesis Cadillac Inc..
OUR OPERATING PHILOSOPHYRespect
Recognizing that a company is only as strong as its people and that every member of the Genesis team is important, proper respect will be given to each member.
The eye cannot say to the hand, "I don't need you!" And the head cannot say to the feet, "I don't need you!" (I Corinthians 12:21)Listening
Decisions will be made based on sound logic after seeking input from all available sources.
"Where there is no counsel, the people will fall; but in the multitude of counselors, there is safety." (Proverbs 11:14)Leadership
Management will provide leadership and still display a servant's attitude in the execution of their duties.
"Let him who is the greatest among you become as the youngest, and the leader as the servant." (Luke 22:26)Teamwork
Promote teamwork, knowing that success will follow and that individual pursuits of power only work against the team.
"Do nothing out of self-ambition or vain conceit, but in humility, consider others better than yourselves." (Philippians 2:3)Humility
Remain humble in the success and accomplishments of the business.
"When pride comes, then comes shame; but with the humble is wisdom." (Proverbs 11:2)Quality
Be diligent in work ethics and strive to provide quality in everything that is produced.
"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your heart." (Ecclesiastes 9:10)Integrity
Practice integrity and high ethics in all business dealings, even at the expense of potential profits.
"Better is a little with righteousness, than great revenues without right." (Proverbs 16:8)Gratitude
Determine to be content and thankful, knowing that these qualities help create harmony in the workplace.
"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body, you were called to peace." (Colossians 3:15)